These sleek Fiberglass Hamptons Concrete Planter Pot is made using the highest quality and durable cement, which has been rendered over a fibreglass base material, giving them their consistent realistic grey concrete finish and light weight. The look and feel is true concrete but it weights substantially less than it looks. It also has very smooth finish instead of rough concrete potters you might be used to.
The contrast it provides is perfect for plants and small trees so you can see the power of the material and recognise the design element it brings to a room or outdoor space. These authentic concrete finish planter pot features make them perfect for balconies and carrying up stairs. The concrete range gives a more natural finish.
Concrete is simple, but upscale and provides a certain polarity to a space, allowing you to highlight the beauty of your plant-life or another centrepiece.
- The design feel is anything but typical, with it’s organic style and neutral color it keeps itself understated but adds some coolness to any space
- Has a drainage hole in the base to keep from overflowing and making them suitable for outdoor usage
- This pot could also be used for indoor artificial or real house plants
- By adding fiber clay material, the planter is much easier to move around due to its lighter weight
- It’s got a contemporary flair but a surprisingly old world feel while also providing a clean but robust look
- 100% Made in High Quality
- True-to-Life: Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Yes
- Lightweight: Yes
- Drainage Holes: Yes
- Rust Resistant: Yes
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Stable and Strong: Yes
- Durable: Yes