Hand-Braided Round Flatweave Jute/Sisal Area Rug 150cm
Anchor any arrangement with a splash of natural style when you lay down this neutral area rug, showcasing a subtle geometric pattern for an airy and understated look. Hand-woven in India from jute, this durable design is best paired with a rug pad to protect your floors and keep this piece in place. Shake out or vacuum regularly to prevent dirt and debris from settling in.
Jute is one of the most popular materials for natural fiber rugs because it's both beautiful and wonderfully soft to walk on. The Elsinore Jute rug is a great choice for living rooms, bedrooms, and any part of your home where you want to introduce a natural, organic feeling. The warm, neutral tones work well with nearly any decorating style and provide a pleasing backdrop to enhance the beauty of your furniture. We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive and durable jute rug in your home for many years.
- The rug sheds a little. To avoid excessive shedding, use a vacuum on low settings
- Its uniqueness lies in the cross braiding details
- Crafted with 100% sustainable jute, this fibre is the perfection of the coastal-cool look which adds to its natural beauty
- Indoor Use: Yes
- Technique: Flatweave | Braided
- Construction: Handmade
- Made in India
- Disclaimer: Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected