Geometrical Fine Weave African Sisal Planter Basket - AB02
These finely African woven baskets are a reflection of their culture in the colours of the soil of the rural homesteads, the patterns depicts the hills and the valleys of the terrain our weavers come from.
Each basket represents hours of work & has it's own unique qualities & reveals layers of stories woven into the strands by the artisans.
Working directly with the weavers ensures fair trade & sustainability bringing financial security & providing additional income to sustain their livelihood. Purchasing one of these baskets supports it’s makers and helps preserve an ancient craft tradition.
- Each basket is 100% unique, handcrafted with original designs
- A beautiful tradition of handwoven baskets with multi-functional decorative storage use
- Handmade by a self help group of lady weavers in a remote rural village in Kenya
- Ideal for organisation around the house, decor, plant pot cover, pantry storage, toy storage adding natural texture and colour to your space
- 100% Handmade in High Quality
- True-to-Life: Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Yes
- Foldable: Yes
- Carry Handles: No
- Handmade and Ethical: Yes
- Durable and Eco-Friendly: Yes
- Guaranteed: 100% locally grown environmental friendly sisal with high quality fibres
- ** Size is approximately 25-30cm and designs may vary slightly as they are handmade and unique.