Why you'll love it
Just like real
- With bendable leaves in lifelike shape, thick texture, high simulation and clear lines
- The branches are doubled-wired for flexibility and bendable to re-shape for maximum impact in your chosen space
- Handcrafted from premium polyester silk with wax coated finish
- Weatherproof and UV protected for outdoor use (to prevent from color fading)
- From potting to assembling to shaping your new foliage tree at no additional cost
- Providing high-quality, premium-grade artificial foliage tree outdoors and indoors for interior design and home decor
|Common Name||Travellers Palm|
|Botanical Name||Ravenala Madagascariensis|
|Family||Strelitziaceae (Bird of Paradise family)|
|Symbolize & Facts||The Traveler's Palm symbolizes a landmark and emblem of Madagascar. The palm has also been considered to be the tree of life and renewal. They are deemed to be the bearer of the nest of the Phoenix. This mythical creature is legendary in its messages of metamorphosis, rebirth, and renewal from the ashes of the fire.
Ravenala or Traveller’s Palm as it is called more popularly is one of the most interesting tree-like plants. It isn’t a true palm tree, because it also has some resemblance to the banana plant – its long leaf stalks and deep green leaves bear a strong resemblance. These extend out symmetrically from the trunk like a giant Chinese fan.
It is the rainwater collecting property of this tree, which can be consumed by thirsty travelers, that gives it the name traveler’s palm.