COVID-19 Safety measures taken by our delivery teams to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19:
- Daily temperature check
- Daily screen for respiratory symptoms
- Practice good personal hygiene
- Wear a mask at all times
Please Note: There might be slight delays during this period and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Propstation ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://propstation.online) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the policy below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
At Propstation we aim to keep delivery as cheap and fuss-free. More importantly, we understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process and deliver your orders as soon as possible. We ship our orders through our in-house delivery team, and other carefully selected delivery service providers especially for Door-step Deliveries. Please note that furniture items are only delivered within Singapore.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
3. What Is Delivery?
Delivery refers to the date on which the order package is out for delivery and will arrive at customer's doorstep. However, this date is usually a general estimation since it is uncontrollable by us and can be delayed by unforeseen circumstances.
4. Available Delivery Options
Our delivery costs are intended to cover the processing of your order, handling and packing the products, and deliver to you. You'll be able to select a delivery method during Checkout. Charges shown below are based on the total value in the order.
|Standard Parcel Merchandise total: $250-up
||3 - 5 working days
|Small Parcel Merchandise total: $1-$99
||2 - 5 working days
|Medium Parcel Merchandise total: $100-$249
||3 - 5 working days
|Furniture Delivery Furniture merchandise
||7 - 14 working days
|Furniture Delivery & Assembly Furniture merchandise
||7 - 14 working days
|Store Pickup Any merchandise
||Contact us via What's App to schedule a
pickup date and time at your convenience.
- Delivery Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5pm - 10.30pm
- An additional charge of $15.00 for specific delivery time request.
- Due to peak periods and public holidays, there will be slight changes in the delivery day and time.
- Appointment for store pickup has to be schedule 1 day in advance.
5. Multiple Deliveries For One Order
- Occasionally, your ordered item(s) may be shipped and delivered to you separately due to the nature of the products. In these instances, you will NOT be charged any extra delivery fees.
- In the unlikely occurrence of a wrong item being delivered, please contact our customer service team within 3 days and a replacement will be delivered to you at no extra charges.
6. Delivery Arrangements
6.1 Bulky / White Glove Deliveries
- For Bulky / White Glove Deliveries, usually for furniture items, your delivery will be scheduled in advance.
- Please ensure that there is someone to receive the delivery on the pre-agreed date and time, and that the delivery path and premise are free of obstacles, including any existing furniture items.
- For any changes/enquiries regarding your confirmed delivery schedule pertaining to this order, kindly do so at least 2 days in advance so that we can make the necessary arrangements, else there will be a $25 charge for any last minute changes.
- Delivery will only proceed if the delivery team deems it suitable to go ahead in a non-hazardous manner. If the lifting process is deemed hazardous, (i.e. items prone to damage on narrow stairway, obstruction of passageway), and deemed unfeasible based on our assessment; we reserve the right to cancel the delivery.
6.2 Door-step Deliveries
- For Door-step Deliveries, usually for home furnishing items, we will attempt delivery of your order as soon as your order is ready for delivery. The first delivery will be attempted without any pre-arranged schedule.
- We will deliver your order to the door-step of your premise, to you or someone you have authorised (your doorman or receptionist) to receive the order on your behalf.
- No one at home? No worries - you can request for leave at door delivery when our delivery personnel contacts you upon delivery attempt.
7. Holding of Order
Propstation is able to hold your order for a maximum of 3 Months from the earliest date that your order can be delivered from our showroom. If you would like more information, please email us at email@example.com
- Propstation insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. This is to insure the safe arrival of your order.
- All goods you order are insured against damage or theft from the pick-up at our premises until the delivery to the address provided.
9. Additional Information
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 - 48 hours period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our showroom or warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods.
- We work closely with our delivery partner to minimize any delays.
- While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified delivery time frame.