TAKE $10 OFF FOR ORDERS ABOVE $250 | use code at checkout:
ENJOY $15 OFF FOR ORDERS ABOVE $350 *no code required
1. What Are The Payment Options?
You can purchase your order at Propstation Online Store with using any of the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Quick and Secure, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express, Paypal and Shopify Pay
- Mobile Wallet: With a mobile wallet, you simply use your smartphone to pay for transactions with Apple Pay or Google Pay
2. Is It Safe To Shop & Make Payment Online At Mode Atelier Sg?
Definely it is Safe! At Propstation, we have several security measures in place to safeguard your data and payment details.
3. Why Can't I Complete My Order Payment?
Please check that you have correctly entered all information required and the data for your selected method of payment. If you are paying with a credit/debit card and the problem persists, we suggest contacting your Bank Card Issuer.
Otherwise if you need further assistance? Contact us and we will be happy to help you.
4. When Will My Card Be Charged?
If the card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and you will receive an order confirmation to your email. Your card will be debited when we dispatch your order.
5. Why Is The Amount I Paid Different From The Amount Of My Order?
In any case, the amount paid is lower when, at the moment the order is dispatched, one or more of the items/articles is not available; the charged amount will correspond exclusively to the value of the items/articles that were effectively shipped. Usually if this happen, we will derectly contact and inform you of the payment status.
6. Why Is My Card Being Charged Twice When I Only Placed One Order?
Propstation Online Store guarantees that your credit/debit card will be charged only once for the amount of an order placed. It is possible that the amount may be shown twice on your bank statement: the first entry corresponds to the payment authorization request that is made when you place the order; the second confirms the actual charge of the payment order.